TODAYS ENVIRONMENTAL SUPERINTENDENTS ARE FACED WITH STRINGENT ENVIRONMENTAL RESTRICTIONS WHILE TRYING TO COPE WITH MINIMIZING CAPITAL EXPENSES.
Plant managers are expected to “do more with less” while still maintaining performance out of the wastewater treatment system.
Adopting innovative approaches while also realizing its financial goals in order to allow the plant to meet its environmental requirements has become a challenge.
A TOTAL SYSTEM APPROACH. Bio augmentation is just one facet of a successful wastewater treatment optimization program.
The purpose of bio augmentation is to enhance the existing microbial population, not totally replace it. Bio-enhancement helps to maintain the integrity of the microbial ecosystem.
Bio augmentation focuses on managing the bacterial population-“the work force” of the system. This optimizes the performance of the microbiological population which helps the plant keep balance and avoid upsets.
PRODUCTS SPECIFIC TO REFINING & PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY:
- CHEM-PLUS– Keeping Refinery waste water at optimal efficiency. Contains specific microorganisms developed for use in the treatment of refinery and petrochemical wastes in a marine environment. Chem-Plus is capable of degrading fatty acids, surfactants, hydrocarbons, phenol compounds, ketones and organic matter compositions.
- IN-CHEM – Helps to reduce toxic shock created by high Phenol Concentrations. Synergistic blend of selectively adapted bacteria for application to waste water containing phenol, cresols and related aromatic compounds. Applicable processes include steel coking, coal conversion, petroleum cracking, plastic resins and pharmaceuticals, antifreeze and petroleum solvents.
- RESTORE – Chemical Waste Treatment to improve plant stability. Contains a broad spectrum of adapted, high-performance microorganisms along with specific fungi cultures for use in biological waste water treatment of chemical wastes. Helps in the reduction of COD (Chemical On Demand) keeping the plant at peak efficiency.
- REJUVAVATE- Optimization and increased efficiency for Chemical Treatment plants Helps degrade complex organic chemicals such as surfactants and alcohols. Assists in maintaining a healthy microbial community. Improves plant efficiency and simplifies operations by improving BOD (Biological On Demand) and COD (Chemical On Demand) degradation, floc formation, and settling.
PRODUCTS SPECIFIC TO THE PULP & PAPER INDUSTRY:Â
- BALANCE- Helps reduce loading, keeps the system shock load resistant. Contains a unique fungal technology along with selected microorganisms, specially blended to treat a broad spectrum of hard-to-degrade compounds found in complex industrial waste waters. The microorganisms and fungi are chosen for their cellulose degradation abilities.
- INNOC- Innoc provides Lagoon biomass re-enforcement. Comprised of strains of bacteria and fungi that have been selected for their ability to biodegrade a wide variety of organics found in wastewater from pulp and paper, recycle, and specialty mills. Innoc is designed to improve COD reduction provides resistance to toxic shock loads, including black liquor spills.
PRODUCTS SPECIFIC TO THE FOOD & BEVERAGES INDUSTRY:
- CONTROL Controls FOG in Food Processing plants. Contains propriety microorganisms that are specially designed to promote FOG removal quickly and completely in food processing plants. The microorganisms in CONTROL aggressively target FOG and are robust enough to thrive in a wide range of waste water applications.
- BIO-ASSIST Dairy Waste Bio-augmentation, A blend of aerobic and facultative anaerobic bacteria which helps to establish a biomass capable of handling dairy wastes when applied to effluent treatment facilities.
- ADVANTAGE PLUS Biological Balancing of FVW Waste Water, Synergistic blend of selectively adapted bacteria, fungi and balanced with pH-tolerant enzymes for treatment of fruits and vegetable in processing plants.
- X-ELERATE Manure treatment for solids reduction and control of noxious gases. X-elerate contains a specially formulated range of adapted, high-performance microorganisms which help to increase the efficiency of solid reduction, nitrogen conservation and odour control of animal wastes stored in lagoons and other holding pits.
PRODUCTS SPECIFIC TO MUNICIPALS
- MWT Municipal Waste Treatment for Fat, Oil and Greases, MWT helps to increase a plantâ€™s capacity to handle grease, through effective FOG reduction. With MWT, a significant return on investment is seen by the waste treatment operator.
- OPTIMIZE Lagoon Biomass re-enforcement Comprised of strains of bacteria that have been selected for their ability to perform under both aerobic and anaerobic conditions and to biodegrade organic material comprised of a broad spectrum of waste.